We at Gibbs Landscaping & Lawn Care are a full-scale landscaping company that caters to commercial and residential property owners across the region. From our base in Mt. Juliet we have expanded our service areas to Donelson, Brentwood, Antioch, and Lebanon. Word of our expertise has also reached Franklin, Murfreesboro, and Nashville; over the years we have handled a large number of landscapegrading projects for property owners in these areas.
Grading and excavation have been part and parcel of some of the landscaping projects that we have handled for customers in and around Old Hickory, Hendersonville, Hermitage, and Springfield, as well as other cities of Middle Tennessee.
Custom Erosion Control Solutions
This is a very specialized job and we have the expertise, experience and resources to manage all types of grading jobs expertly. These outdoor erosion control installations are custom designed for your landscape and help improve the strength, stability and integrity of the outdoor spaces on your property. When we are designing these features, the different aspects we keep in view are:
- Topography and location of the property
- Features to be built on it
- Your personal preferences and budget
Expert Erosion Control Contractors
There are a number of different features that can be installed as part of yard erosion control measures such as:
- Reinforced retaining walls will be built at strategic points to hold back excavated slopes.
- Segmental retaining walls will be constructed as a soil barrier and to demarcate spaces in the landscape.
- We can also install certain types of vegetation in the areas that are susceptible to soil erosion. The roots of these plants help keep the soil in place.
- Some areas of the landscape will be mulched to help prevent soil erosion.
- If you have slopes with loose soil and rocks on them, our experts will install geo-textiles in those spots.
Custom Soil Erosion Control
We recognize that every property is different in terms of its layout and topography and so we survey the property and then provide recommendations on which erosion control installations will work best for you. Regardless of whether you need a single concrete block wall built to support some section of the yard or need us to plan the soil erosion structures for the entire landscape, we are the experts to call.
If you are getting a new landscape installed and need these features built, feel free to contact us with your requirement. We have the skill and experience to handle small and big projects and have the capacity to provide custom solutions at very competitive residential erosion control cost. For any more information or to discuss your project details, feel free to contact Gibbs Landscaping & Lawn Care at 615-419-2457. You can also send us your request via this Contact Us form.