Drainage and Irrigation Installation
No matter how beautiful your landscape is, if it doesn’t have the right kind of irrigation, the trees, plants, shrubs, flower beds and lawns will wither and die. Every plant and tree in your garden and yard has some specific watering needs and when your landscape is being installed, it’s important that the irrigation installation be designed and planned well too. We at Gibbs Excavating & Grading are the leaders in this space and serve both commercial and residential customers across Franklin, Landscaping, Hermitage and Old Hickory as well.
We handle end-to-end landscaping projects as well as standalone ones such as irrigation and drainage design and installation. The latter is as important as irrigation is; if the drainage system in your landscape isn’t designed with great care, you may just end up seeing a lot of pooling on your property. If water collects where the plants and trees are growing, the roots cab rot and your plantings will perish. If water collects on paved areas or near the foundation of any outdoor features or even the structure of your home, it can damage the foundation and impact the integrity of the structure.
Irrigation SystemsThere are a number of irrigation systems that we can install for you, including:
- Sprinklers - Excellent for lawns and spread-out landscapes, these could be either manual or automatic. The latter are convenient and help conserve water too
- Drip Irrigation - We plan drip irrigation in such a way that all the plants & flower beds get the exact amount of water they need. This too helps in water conservation
- Soaker Hoses - This is a manual but efficient irrigation option for larger landscapes
Drainage SystemsWe can design and install different types of drainage systems such as:
- French drains - This is the ideal solution to drain water from patio runoff, lawns and planters.
- Trench drains - These modular systems are an excellent solution where perimeter drains are required in the hardscaping. They can be installed near patios, pools etc.
- Channel drains - These are essentially long channels which can be installed in concrete and paved areas
- Dry creek beds - If your property has grading and slopes it causes excess water flow and causes erosion. Dry creek beds are an ideal drainage option for these areas
In addition, we also install downspout drainage and drainage basins where required. For more information, call Gibbs Excavating & Grading at 615-419-2457. We are a licensed and insured company that focuses on providing customers with services they will be 100% satisfied with. You can also contact us via this online form. For a free estimate please use the form on this page.