If they are close to any outdoor feature like a kitchen or a gazebo or even if they are growing very close to your home structure, they can provide plenty of shade and help maintain the indoor temperatures at more comfortable levels. In turn this adds to the energy efficiency of your home.
Tree MaintenanceThough all of this sounds good, it's crucial that trees be maintained well. We at Gibbs Landscaping & Lawn Care provide excellent tree services to customers in and around Mt Juliet, Lebanon, Donelson, Hendersonville and Brentwood. Many of our customers in Franklin, Landscaping, Hermitage and Old Hickory have opted for our annual tree maintenance plans. We also offer one-off services as required.
Tree maintenance is a crucial aspect of any landscape. It's the one way to ensure your trees stay healthy & green right through the year. We are a landscaping company that provides excellent, customized tree trimming and pruning solutions.
Tree Services We ProvideHowever, there is much more to maintaining trees than just that; the complete list of services we provide include:
- Tree removal - There are times when tree roots grow too deep into the ground and risk the integrity of the house structure. At times, they may have got affected by a fungal infection or tree rot or a storm might have uprooted a tree. In all these cases, tree removal becomes a necessary service.
- Topping - In this, we remove the entire tops of the trees or the larger branches may be removed. This is typically done only if you as a property owner feel that particular tree/s have grown excessively and are too large for your property.
- Pruning - Regular pruning of the branches helps improve the overall health of trees and encourages the growth of new leaves
- Stump Grinding - If a tree has got damaged during a storm, but hasn't got completely uprooted from the ground; it leaves an ugly and dangerous stump on your property. We can grind that stump down to the ground level if required
- Cabling - This is necessary when trees lean into structures and risk damaging the structure. If the tree is healthy, it's possible to use cables that will then be anchored into the ground. This helps keep the tree away from the structure.
- Crown Thinning - We selectively remove live branches in order to reduce the crown density. This allows the wind and sunlight to pass through and it helps improve the durability of the tree in case of stormy conditions.