No matter how hard you try, you find it impossible to rake all these crunchy, dead leaves. And before you are done with getting them all off the landscape, you might just find many more lying around everywhere. Since you can’t control nature, the best way to deal with this is to hire the leaf removal professionals for the job. We at Gibbs Landscaping & Lawn Care are one of the most reputed and sought-after landscaping companies in Mt Juliet, Lebanon, Donelson, Hendersonville and Brentwood.
Over the years, we have handled landscaping and related projects for both, residential and commercial customers in and around Franklin, Landscaping, Hermitage and Old Hickory as well. We know exactly how tedious and time-consuming leaf raking can. Trees tend to have thousands of leaves, and the plants, bushes and shrubs in your garden and yard also tend to shed their leaves.
Leaf Removal - The Work ProcessWhen you have healthy plants, they tend to shed more leaves, but it’s important that all these leaves be cleared from your property as quickly as possible, before they start rotting and attract garden insects. A conventional rake is almost useless in getting the job completed in an effective manner. But we adopt a very meticulous approach to remove leaves from landscapes:
- When you call us with your requirement, our expert will come out to your location and do a quick check on the landscape to see what the scope of the task is
- You will then be provided a quote
- Once you have approved it, we will use debris loaders; this is a very effective way to remove leaves from the lawns and the rest of the landscaping
- The work will be completed meticulously and we ensure that all the leaves are cleared very neatly
- These leaves will then be carted away to a recycling center where they will be turned into compost. As you can see, we have a very detailed work methodology
- While this work is in progress, extra care is taken to ensure that none of the delicate plants and flower beds is damaged in any way.
For more information about our expert leaf removal packages, call Gibbs Landscaping & Lawn Care at 615-419-2457. We are a licensed and insured company that focuses on providing customers with services they will be 100% satisfied with. You can also contact us via this online form. For a free estimateplease use the form on this page.