A landscape design typically consists of two main components: the softscapes and the hardscapes. Softscapes consist of living elements that add color to your yard, such as sod, shrubs, grass, ornamentals, and trees. Hardscapes refers to hard, inanimate surfaces added to the exterior of your home. Examples are driveways, patios, retaining walls, and pool decks. Some landscapes also have water features, which refer to man-made water designs, such as ponds, fountains, and waterfalls.
As a full-range landscape maintenance company, Gibbs Landscaping & Lawn Care can handle all aspects of preserving the beauty of your landscape. We provide total landscape and lawn care to residential clients, as well as to commercial property owners in Tennessee.
Softscape MaintenancePlants are living, animated entities. They are bound to grow, and, when they grow out of proportion, your landscape starts to look unsightly. Other elements that can cause problems in the appearance of your landscape include weed growth and bug infestation. To restore the looks and health of your softscape features, we may use any of the following landscape maintenance services:
- Weed control
- Insect control
- Trimming/ pruning/ mowing
- Tree service
The condition of your irrigation system plays a great role in the long-term health of your yard. Call us as soon as you notice issues with it. We have highly trained and professional servicemen, who will restore your irrigation and sprinkler system back to great working order at a moment's notice. We can repair problems with your system valves, drip emitters, clocks, sprinkler heads, etc.
Hardscape MaintenanceConcrete pavers are beautiful and can last for years. However, they become unsightly over time due to weed growth and accumulation of dirt on the surface. Regular landscape maintenance ensures that your pavers remain great looking for years. Our hardscape repair and maintenance services include:
- Pressure washing and cleaning – Our team of landscape maintenance and cleaning experts uses state-of-the-art pressure washer and cleaning solutions to remove efflorescence, stains, grease, and other dirt. We can also remove weeds that grow between the joints.
- Paver sealing – This is typically done after we have finished cleaning or pressure washing your hardscape. Sealing gives your paver a shiny appearance, prevents wear and tear, stabilizes the joint sand, and prevents weeds from growing between the joints.
- Paver repair and replacement – Pavers may crack, settle down, or heave up due to root growth, movement of soil bed, root growth, or other damaging elements. Replacing these pavers will be an easy job for us because we maintain a strong network of paver suppliers and manufacturers, allowing us to get the right match for your current pavers quickly.
Care for Your Water FeaturesRegular maintenance is crucial to the longevity of your water features. We can provide monthly, quarterly, or annual cleaning and maintenance services that include, but not limited to:
- Spring cleaning of ponds
- Component cleaning of mechanical and biological filtration system
- Water plant pruning
- Inspecting pond filtration and mechanism
Restoring a landscape to its original looks and keeping it beautiful are our expertise. Contact us today for a free estimate!